Jenna moved to Ottawa in 2001 to complete her Master's degree in Economics at Carleton University. She quickly grew to love the City and soon after purchased her first home in Kanata. Jenna is the proud mom to 3 beautiful daughters and proud wife to her husband Tim for 13 years.
Jenna has spent her career in a variety of roles serving her community. She is currently running a national Council that strives to support Canadian innovation. Prior to this Jenna was the inaugural Executive Director for the Kanata North Business Association.
Jenna has served on the Kanata Food Cupboard Board of Directors for 8 years and been a volunteer since 2002. She also volunteers her time with Ottawa Community Housing and Ottawa Network for Education, among others.
Community Building, supporting Canadian innovation, supporting causes that matter to her, her community and her family.
Jenna loves the outdoors and can often be found outside with her family, paddleboarding, camping or out for a jog.
In her free time Jenna often advocates for causes that help those most vulnerable in our community. Jenna championed the introduction of fresh foods at the Kanata Food Cupboard and has volunteered on Boards and Committees for a number of local initiatives.
Jenna is a brilliant communicator and strategic thinker. Her ability to connect to people and rally people around a common vision is a unique and rare skill.
- Ottawa Business Journal / Ottawa Chamber of Commerce Forty Under 40
- Development Counsellors International 40 Under 40 for Economic Development Professionals
- Kanata North Citizen of the Year
- Kanata Food Cupboard Board of Directors Recognition
Talk to Jenna!
In the News
- Sudds courts tech community in run for Kanata North councillor
- Wilkinson announces her retirement from Municipal Politics
- Former Kanata North BIA director Jenna Sudds to run for City Council
- KNBIA's Jenna Sudds Spearheads new CIO Strategy Council
- Jenna Sudds leaves Kanata North Business Association
- Kanata North BIA Boss bidding organization adieu
Interviews with Jenna
Stuff worth talking about...
- The IT Factor: What Ottawa must do to brand itself an IT Hub
- The IT Factor Part 4: Will Autonomous Car's drive Ottawa's tech future
- Autonomous Car drives down Ottawa's Legget Drive in Canadian first
- Ontario Premier tours Blackberry QNX facility
- Business Association wants light rail train line to Kanata North Tech Park
- To BIA or not to BIA
- Canada's largest Tech Park about to roar
- Social Media Hotshots Ottawa
- Tech Tour highlights international business opportunities in Kanata North