During the campaign I shared my vision for Kanata North and I am ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work. However, I can’t do this alone. I am looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join my team! People who are ready to get to work and make a difference in Kanata North.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is customer service driven, is eager to learn, can work in a high paced environment, and can build strong relationships. Do you think that is you? Send me an email at Jenna@JennaSudds.ca with your CV and cover letter by November 15th.
Here’s an overview:
Qualifications & skills to successfully do the job:
- Solid communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A familiarity with the Kanata North community would be an asset.
- Able to work independently and within a team and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Able to independently create and execute a plan and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in writing and editing of content.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Assist in scheduling meetings and events.
- Drafting correspondence from the Councillor.
- Perform a daily review of incoming correspondence and triaging it for response.
- Assist in event planning.
- Assist in staffing meetings and events with the Councillor as required. Sometimes, including evenings and weekends.
- Assist in constituency work.
- Preparing policy and briefing notes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with community stakeholders.