Heading into this campaign it was important to me and my team to ensure we remain true to our values at all times. It's a busy time and many decisions are made along the way. Having put pen to paper and shared our code of conduct ensures we are always mindful, always stay true to it and to ourselves.
My mission is to:
- Act on issues.
- Provide vision.
- Make Kanata North a better place.
My core values:
- Personal integrity.
- Family and Community.
- Responsibility and work ethic.
My actions make me who I am, so it is important that I honor the following commitments in all of my actions, both personal and professional:
- A commitment to doing in my heart what I know is just and right.
- A commitment to always striving to do my best in anything I do and being the best version of myself for my family and my community.
- A commitment to valuing the trust and confidence of my family, friends, co-workers, employers and community.
- A commitment to spending time with my family, friends and community and supporting them in all of their endeavours and making them proud.
- A commitment to setting ambitious goals and systematically working towards achieving them.
Code of Conduct
- I will not change who I am for others, and I will stand up for my beliefs even when they are unpopular.
- I will treat people as I want to be treated myself.
- I will value basic human dignity and rights and will not intentionally cause harm to another human being.
- I will be transparent in my purpose and act in a manner that is fair and just for all concerned.
- I will never be satisfied with anything being less than my best effort.
- I will seek continuous improvement.
- I will keep my promises and honor my commitments.
- I will view my life as a gift and be grateful for it each and every day. Always focusing on the positive and letting go of the things I can not control.